Sang de Lune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Cooperfield
Human
Human
Samantha Cooperfield

I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more   I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 am

But I still wake up,
I still see your ghost

I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m85vmib4ko1rw3vf8o1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7w39okvU51rt225eo2_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7rowlZ2wA1rx0ebgo1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7qsq86Sjm1rrm3ano1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7mvesB4ku1rx1mivo1_500

Oh Lord, I'm still not sure
What I stand for
Back to top Go down
David Xavier Spench
Vampire
Vampire
David Xavier Spench

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more   I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:48 am

Da, știi că era să te bat mai devreme? :-"
Acum te adorr, din nou <3
Bunăciunee =p``
Next for me, sweetheart ;;)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cooperfield
Human
Human
Samantha Cooperfield

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more   I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 am

N-ai încredere în mine... Şi tu, dragă, n-ai da într-o fată. (în mine, de fapt)

I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7lcl5dV2S1r9clzto1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7ezt0rG501rx1mivo1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m7bgk4hxhN1qfykbto1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m78q91wIaP1rw3vf8o1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m77rqiRXu41ro3tjf
Back to top Go down
David Xavier Spench
Vampire
Vampire
David Xavier Spench

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more   I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 am

Serios ? Ce te face să crezi că nu pot da? : >
Revenind. Băi, e bună, dar dacă n-ar avea părul scurt ar fi și mai bună [-(
Next ;;)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cooperfield
Human
Human
Samantha Cooperfield

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more   I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:05 am

Eşti un rău dacă dai în mine TToTT
Bad boy !
Ia şi taci acolo T.T

I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m74vs94D3x1rws8c7o1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m70lntfXwz1rypleuo2_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m6yn4ovDOv1qfdfwuo1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m6urcu9hrx1qj10h1o1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m6tbnkKoyv1rw3vf8o1_400
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m24zoymwn21rrkbjfo1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m6nk4tUvuh1qjod0lo1_500
I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Tumblr_m6kje22RnR1ra7747o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more   I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry you got the wrong number so don't call me no more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sang de Lune :: Show us your true face :: Albume-
Jump to: